We gather in community on Sunday morning at 9:30 AM to offer praise and thanksgiving in a Christian community of disciples and friends who live out the meaning of the Gospel in our daily lives.
Come as you are. You are welcome.
Come, who you are. You are welcome.
Come, however you are. You are welcome.
We have reserved a place for you here!
- We gather with Music. We Pray together. We hear the day’s Scripture and Sermon, and then we relax into a vibrant, living, and growing community of Christian disciples.
- We experience the presence of the Living Christ, in the preaching, in the music, and in this supportive community
- We welcome children in worship! Following Children’s Time, the children may return to sit with their parents, go to childcare, or go to Sunday school.
- On the first Sunday of each month we celebrate Holy Communion. All are welcome to partake.
- Bring your coffee: wear your jeans as we worship in an innovative blend of traditional worship expressions reinterpreted for a new generation.